You’re Intelligent… Or So They Say
You’re Also Successful (or Could Be)
So How Come You Don’t Feel as Bright and Capable as Everyone Thinks You Are?
- Do you chalk your success up to luck, timing, or computer error?
- Do you believe “If I can do it, anybody can”?
- Do you agonize over even the smallest flaws in your work?
- Are you crushed by even constructive criticism, seeing it as evidence of your “ineptness?”
- When you do succeed, do you secretly feel like you fooled them again?
- Do you worry that it’s just a matter of time before you’re “found out?”
If so join the club!
Learn how The Secret Thoughts of Successful Women: Why Capable People Suffer from the Impostor Syndrome and How to Thrive in Spite of It and Dr. Valerie Young can help.