Well this is a little embarrassing! It appears the link you used is no longer active.
Please use the navigation above to help locate the information you’re looking for. You might also want to check out:
Join Dr. Valerie Young for this Lively and Informative Webinar
- Do you secretly worry that others will find out you’re not as intelligent and competent as they seem to think you are?
- Do you often dismiss your accomplishments as a “fluke” or “no big deal?”
- Do you think, “If I can do it, anyone can”?
- Do you sometimes shy away from taking on even greater challenges because of nagging self-doubt?
- Are you crushed by even constructive criticism, taking it as evidence of your ineptness? If so, join the club!
Secret Thoughts of Successful Women
Written by Dr. Valerie Young
For the millions of professional women (and men) who experience the confidence-zapping “Impostor Syndrome,” Valerie Young offers an empowering plan to overcome the needless self-doubt that keeps them from feeling as intelligent and competent as everyone else knows they are.
In her decades of in-the-trenches research on women’s self-limiting feelings and beliefs about themselves and their success, Valerie Young has uncovered the often surprising reasons why so many accomplished women feel as though they are “faking it” – impostors in their own lives and careers.